Software Quality Assurance Tester
Curb Mobility is looking for Mid-level to Senior-level Software QA Tester who can be part of a focused team in a dynamic and changing environment. In the QA tester role, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of test cases using our test case management tool. You will collaborate with software developers and project managers to determine project scope and requirements. The QA Tester is accountable for tracking defects and ensuring the testing is completed in a timely matter.
QA Tester Job Responsibilities
- Create, execute, and maintain test cases based on requirements and other documents.
- Document and evaluate test results.
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/ or automated)
- Report well documented defects in our Defect tracking tool and create test logs.
- Configure hardware accordingly to test procedure requirements.
- Work with Software developers, project managers, and deployment team to drive QA efforts.
QA Tester Job Requirements
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in Agile methodology and regression testing
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of application testing over custom hardware
- Experience testing web services (SOAP,REST, etc.)
- Experience using test management, requirements management and defect tracking tools.
- Experience with Databases and SQL
- Experience with payment devices
- Knowledge of Automation tools including Selenium.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.