Position: We are looking for a hands-on web developer with an established background in building and launching transaction and event-driven web applications. This position is located in Tysons Corner, VA.
About the Role: You will be a part of a dynamic team that is responsible for building booking and ride management products for our business customers. In this is a high impact role where you will frequently ship product and observe its use by Curb of users daily.
We are looking for people who are passionate about developing impactful, high-performance web applications in an Agile environment. In addition to strong coding skills, you should have a sound understanding of UX concepts, excellent communication skills, and be self-motivated to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly, you should have a deep sense of ownership and pride in your work product.
We offer competitive salaries and great benefits.
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience building responsive interfaces with Bootstrap
- Strong OO design and coding skills
- Experience integrating with API and web services
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment using Scrum and Test Driven Development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Understands unit testing
- Encounter in React, Angular, Node.js
- Sound understanding of scalability, reliability and performance considerations
- Experience with git
- Experience owning mission critical, 24×7 systems.
- Experience with Google Maps APIs, geofencing
- Experience building user interfaces to track a large volume of inventory
- Contributes to or owns open source projects, plugins, node modules
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.