About Curb Taxi Media:
Curb Taxi Media is the largest Mobility & Taxi Media company in the United States. With sales offices in NYC, LA, Las Vegas and New Orleans, Curb Taxi Media empowers brand partners to take advantage of our ubiquity across all formats including 15,000 traditional taxi tops, 5,000 vehicle wraps, 22,000 In-ride video tablets and 600 Digital Taxi Tops in 20+ US cities. Curb is a proud member of the DPAA and Ad Club of NYC.
Job Description Summary:
Curb is seeking a sales coordinator who is ready to begin a career in the media industry and is ready to join the most established sales team in the Taxi & Mobility industry. The sales coordinator will have outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, have a drive to learn and the ability to perform sales support responsibilities and thrive within a team environment. Above all, this individual will provide full support to their Sales Account Executive(s).
Job Description Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with your Manager, the Account Executives and Account Manager that they support
- Take a deep dive into learning Curbs media and advertising offerings
- Support your Account Executives/Account Managers by generating and processing contracts and proposals
- Gain exposure and have daily communication with our Clients/Agencies
- Manage inventory requests, inventory holds, market avails, media plans / proposals for your Account Executives/Account Managers book of business
- Generate visuals for RFP responses
- Handle invoicing requests / billing inquiries where needed
- Develop a reputation for being a solid resource and will develop the foundational knowledge of our business model and the various media products and assets
- Communicate over email / by phone with our Clients to ensure a smooth & positive customer service experience
Skills & Ability:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business/marketing, with 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
- Ability to multi-task on a number of different items
- Enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work and the work of your team
- Strong attention to detail and can spot and fix errors
- Ability to work fast but thoughtfully, and make suggestions for efficiencies along the way
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com very helpful to get started quick
- Location: Curb Mobility is based in Long Island City, NY.
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.