About Curb Taxi Media:
Curb Taxi Media is the largest Mobility & Taxi Media company in the United States. With sales offices in NYC, LA, Las Vegas and New Orleans, Curb Taxi Media empowers brand partners to take advantage of our ubiquity across all formats including 15,000 traditional taxi tops, 5,000 vehicle wraps, 22,000 In-ride video tablets and 600 Digital Taxi Tops in 20+ US cities. Curb is a proud member of the DPAA.
Job Description Summary:
- Curb is seeking a Programmatic Account Manager who brings excitement and passion for the DOOH industry and is ready to join the most established Media Sales team in the Taxi & Mobility industry. The Programmatic Account Manager must have an ability to think strategically to key clients including DSP’s, digital agencies, agency trading desks and direct brands. They will focus on the full suite of digital media products including digital taxi tops, the iconic Taxi TV network and the Curb mobile app. The Programmatic Account Manager will be comfortable working across the digital agency spectrum and will have a heavy focus on the generation of new business prospects. They must be a proven revenue generator and self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. .
Job Description Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create PMP strategy that covers our full range of audience and programmatic inventory capabilities
- Achieve assigned revenue goals, acting as consultative partner to clients and their agencies.
- Leverage Curb’s existing media solutions, as well as newly-launched media products, to maximize revenue sourcing and build sustainable revenue pipeline.
- Develop and maintain relationships across multiple clients/brands at all organizational levels, ensuring is positioned as preferred advertising solution.
- Manage revenue forecasting for assigned territory, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of revenue pipeline.
- Analyze campaign results and relevant consumer data to ensure efficient/effective campaign design, delivering repeatable and scalable solutions.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business/marketing, with 3+ years of media experience in the Digital and OOH industry (including DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Trading Desks, 1st and 3rd party data)
- Strong knowledge of the sales cycle as it relates to the digital media industry, with ability to interface at all levels of client organization.
- Ability to succinctly draw analytical insights and conclusions from large sets of data, and to effectively communicate those findings both verbally and in writing.
- Individual must be a strong leader, a strategic thinker, team oriented and an accomplished communicator.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SalesForce, Linkedin, Winmo.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and self-directed.
Skills & Ability:
- Excellent writing and communications skills required.
- Good knowledge of communication processes, company’s products and customer’s needs.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous and entrepreneurial environment and to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Location: Curb Mobility is based in Long Island City, NY.
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.