At Curb, we are reimagining urban mobility. Our platform efficiently and reliably moves people by engaging passengers, drivers, businesses, transportation operators, and regulators. Every day we take on the exciting challenges that come with building the mobility network of the future. Our teams of passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and change-makers are in Long Island City, NY (HQ), Northern Virginia, and London.
- Organize and book travel arrangements
- Manage the front desk by assisting employees, vendors, building maintenance, and manage mail and packages
- Manage security cards and office security systems, as well as visitor logs
- Order office supplies, equipment and furniture; maintain break room supplies
- Order daily lunches for the office
- Maintain and assist with employee expense reporting
- Create weekly reports and organize weekly team meetings
- Perform additional office administration duties as needed
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Payroll management experience, such as ADP (as a backup to HR)
- Minimum of 5 years’ administrative support experience in a professional office environment required
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Solid Microsoft Office skills required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.