Curb is seeking a National Account Executive who brings excitement and passion for the OOH and digital media industry and is ready to join the most established Media Sales team in the Taxi & Mobility space. The National Account Executive must have an ability to think strategically about Digital and OOH media to key clients including agencies, OOH specialists, programmatic trading desks and direct brands. They will focus on the full suite of media products including traditional taxi tops, wrapped vehicles, digital taxi tops and the iconic Taxi TV network. The National Account Executive must be comfortable working with an existing book of business as well as focusing on the generation of new business prospects. They must be a proven revenue generator, and self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Job Description Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve assigned revenue goals, acting as consultative partner to clients and their agencies.
• Leverage Curb’s existing media solutions, as well as newly-launched media products, to maximize revenue sourcing and build sustainable revenue pipeline.
• Develop and maintain relationships across multiple clients/brands at all organizational levels, ensuring is positioned as preferred advertising solution.
• Manage revenue forecasting for assigned accounts, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of revenue pipeline.
• Analyze campaign results and relevant consumer data to ensure efficient/effective campaign design, delivering repeatable and scalable solutions.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business/marketing, with 5+ years of media experience in the Digital and OOH industry
• Strong knowledge of the sales cycle as it relates to the media industry, with ability to interface at all levels of client organization.
• Ability to succinctly draw analytical insights and conclusions from large sets of data, and to effectively communicate those findings both verbally and in writing.
• Individual must be a strong leader, a strategic thinker, team oriented and an accomplished communicator.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SalesForce, Linkedin, Winmo.
• Flexible, enthusiastic and self-directed.
Skills & Ability:
• Excellent writing and communications skills required.
• Good knowledge of communication processes, company’s products and customer’s needs.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous and entrepreneurial environment and to adapt to changing circumstances.
• Location: Curb Mobility is based in Long Island City, NY. Opportunity to work remotely.
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.