Media Operations Manager
About the Role
The Operations Manager will be accountable for day-to-day operations of the Curb Taxi Media Static and Digital Taxi Tops business in New York. The position includes managing a team of operations personnel including maintaining a daily schedule, hiring, training, and enhancing both the employee experience as well as our fleet partner experience. Other tasks include meeting and exceeding financial and operational goals and ensure our client campaigns are executed in a fast, efficient and timely manner. We are seeking someone who is a strong motivator who can solve problems as well as provide world class customer service. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in managing a repair shop in the auto repair, car alarm, audio systems or similar industry
- Engage, manage, and help train a team of technicians to remove & install both static and digital taxi tops including the selection and hiring, scheduling, payroll, coaching, development and support.
- Coordinate necessary support services to manage the shop effectively, meet or exceed financial and operational goals, and enable quality customer service for both our external partners and internal advertising sales team.
- Build relationships with and develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management
- Ensure a smooth operational workflow establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, and testing programs; scheduling repairs; scheduling and planning installation, maintenance work, troubleshoot a wide variety of repairer’s labor.
- Work closely with our fleet partners in the New York market to ensure hardware is properly maintained and ensure minimal disruption to our partners operations.
- Partner with various internal support teams (i.e. Finance, HR, Sales, Project Managers, Product Development team, Engineering etc.) to ensure effective and efficient operational processes that align with company objectives and strategies and high quality customer service and support
- Bachelor/Associate degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or any other relevant technical degree
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in electronic production technologies , field facility operation, and troubleshooting
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory role
- Proven strong service orientation and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to manage employee relationships and focus on development of direct reports
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team
- Ability to make decisions and conduct courageous conversations
- Manage multiple tasks with ability to juggle priorities in complex situations with a diverse team of employees on an ongoing basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in a timely manner any changes or recommendations that could have impact on our service image or brand
- In-depth understanding of operational performance measures
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- Strong computer and systems knowledge
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer