At Curb, we are reimagining urban mobility. We take on the complex challenges that come with building the mobility network of the future. Our platform efficiently and reliably moves people by engaging passengers, drivers, businesses, transportation operators, and regulators. Curb is a fast-growing team headquartered in Long Island City NY, with offices in Northern Virginia, and London. We are passionate entrepreneurs and creative thinkers, with a strong bias for action and deep roots in transportation and technology.
We are looking for a marketing manager to support the growth of our Curb Taxi Media division, which is the largest mobility and taxi media company in the US with ubiquity across all formats including 15,000 traditional taxi tops, 5,000 vehicle wraps, 22,000 In-ride video tablets and 600 Digital Taxi Tops in 20+ US cities. This is an opportunity to work with multiple product lines that we are building out around digital and programmatic advertising. As we transform, improve and create brand new products within our media division, we need someone who is up for the exciting role to help us along our path to become the leading mobility OOH media company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages and is responsible for execution of marketing plan tactics including content development, social media posts and events
- Creates visually attractive powerpoint presentations per sales team needs
- Develops social media campaigns that are specific to each platform and ensures that the brand voice is consistent
- Works with creative to manage development of marketing and sales collateral including decks, one sheeters, press releases, newsletters and case studies
- Provides messaging and positioning for marketing materials and will handle content writing
- Monitors marketing campaign results looking for key metrics to make suggestions to improve marketing spend
- Creates new marketing ideas to keep tactics fresh and unique
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented person who can prioritize projects efficiently
- Team player with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- Self-motivated to work on projects and can see them all the way through completion
- Experience working with social media platforms and email management platforms
- 3+ years of working experience in marketing or in an ad agency
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.