Inventory & Order Management Administrator
At Curb, we are reimagining urban mobility. Our platform efficiently and reliably moves people by engaging passengers, drivers, businesses, transportation operators, and regulators. Every day we take on the exciting challenges that come with building the mobility network of the future. Our teams of passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and change-makers are in Long Island City, NY (HQ), Northern Virginia, and London.
The Inventory & Order Management Administrator’s primary duties will be to place hardware technology equipment orders once a new customer order is submitted from our sales team. It is managing our supply chain , including but not limited to forecasting, procurement, shipping receiving, warehouse/inventory management.
- Organized and able to prepare quotes and process hardware equipment orders
- Detailed thinking, checking for data accuracy in pricing and both customer and equipment/inventory orders
- Excellent communication and customer service skills enabling you to successfully contact internal and external clients to obtain missing information
- Collaborative skills needed to liaise with the Sales department
- Clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer records
- Computer skills to generate monthly sales reports
- Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and features
- B.S. or A.S. degree in Supply Chain, Operations management, Marketing, Sales, or relevant field
- Proven work experience in sales support with inventory management experience
- Must have had experience processing, managing, and overseeing the delivery of inventory/equipment that goes to customers
- Must have had customer-facing experience in a sales team process support capacity
- 2+ years’ experience in ERP software, (Netsuite knowledge is a plus). Knowledge of Microsoft Office and MS Excel, particularly, is a must
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Good understanding of demand planning and forecasting
- Understanding of costed BOM
- Good understanding of RMA processes
- 3+ years of managing shipping/receiving activities
- Team player with a high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.