Reporting to the Director of Dispatch and Contact Center Operations, the WAV Dispatch Supervisor will monitor WAV trips, assign trips to drivers, assist the driver to locate the passenger, assist with lost and found inquiries, manage fast lane ticket inquiries from drivers, record customer, and driver complaints. As a dispatcher supervisor, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED AS NEEDED)
- Field inbound calls from drivers and customers
- Communicate driver, customer, dispatching issues to upper management
- Resolve fare issues between drivers and customers
- Document complaints and report
- Place orders for customers seeking WAV transportation
- Assign trips to drivers
- Resolve issues regarding incentives/fast lane vouchers
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Provide clerical support when needed
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School degree or GED is required. Excellent geographical knowledge Chicago, Illinois is a plus. Any previous dispatching experience is preferred.
Skills or Ability to:
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Experience with Cloud-Based Dispatch system a plus
- Experience dispatching for a transportation company is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office or Google Docs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- Ability to diffuse a situation between a driver and a passenger
- Communicate effectively, both oral and written, with contract managers, co-workers, supervisors, staff, and the general public.
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.