At Curb, we are reimagining urban mobility. We take on the complex challenges involved in moving people by engaging drivers, businesses, transportation operators and regulators to participate in a dynamic mobility network.
Our teams are lean, agile and execution focused. At Curb you will ship features every few weeks, features that impact millions of riders. You will experience the addictive thrill that comes with scale and along the way impact the lives of people every day. If you are curious, passionate and are looking for a collaborative environment where you can feel the impact of your work every day, join us, and together let’s move people.
The Curb Mobile team is looking for a senior Android engineer to work on our rider and driver apps. If you have a passion for how mobile apps should be built, care about making other people’s lives better, and thrive in a goal driven environment, then we’d love to talk to you!
Here’s what you will need…
– Strong computer science fundamentals
– BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
– Highly skilled in Android Java development (4+ years of experience)
– Focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
– Experience with build systems and automation in continuous integration
– Sound understanding of scalability, reliability and performance considerations
– Experience integrating third-party SDKs (Google Maps APIs big +)
– Experience designing apps, frameworks or SDK.
– An eagerness to learn and share.
– Experience in working on a high volume/transaction consumer app big +
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.