At Curb, we are reimagining urban mobility. We take on the complex challenges involved in moving people by engaging drivers, businesses, transportation operators and regulators to participate in a dynamic mobility network.
Our teams are lean, agile and execution focused. At Curb you will ship features every few weeks, features that impact millions of riders. You will experience the addictive thrill that comes with scale and along the way impact the lives of people every day. If you are curious, passionate and are looking for a collaborative environment where you can feel the impact of your work every day, join us, and together let’s move people.
We are looking for a hands-on Web Developer with an established background in building and launching transaction and event-driven web applications. This position is located in Tysons Corner, VA.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that is responsible for building booking and ride management products for our business customers. In this is a high-impact role you will frequently ship product and observe its use by Curb customers daily. You should be passionate about developing impactful, high-performance web applications in an Agile environment. In addition to strong coding skills, you should have a sound understanding of UX concepts, excellent communication skills, and be self-motivated to achieve results. Most importantly, you should have a deep sense of ownership and pride in your work product.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience building responsive interfaces with Bootstrap
- Strong OO design and coding skills
- Experience integrating with API and web services
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment using Scrum and Test Driven Development
- Understanding of unit testing
- Encounter in React, Angular, Node.js
- Sound understanding of scalability, reliability and performance considerations
- Experience with git
- Experience owning mission critical, 24×7 systems
- Experience with Google Maps APIs, geofencing
- Experience building user interfaces to track a large volume of inventory
- Contributes to or owns open source projects, plugins, node modules
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.