At Curb, we are reimagining urban mobility. We take on the complex challenges that come with building the mobility network of the future. Our products efficiently and reliably move people by engaging drivers, businesses, transportation operators, and regulators.
Our B2B and Paratransit team is looking for a Program Manager. This high-execution focused role is embedded across our Product, Operations, and Accounts teams. Successful candidates will have a technical/product management background, be detail-oriented, have excellent problem-solving abilities, have strong business judgment, demonstrated experience at collaborating with cross-functional teams, and strong communication abilities with a deep appreciation for delivering on schedule. You will be responsible for identifying stakeholders, setting cross-team project plans, driving delivery, managing reporting status, and holding the bar on program quality. Program managers handle complex inter-team dependencies and bridge management gaps. You will need to work with many teams across product sets and will work effectively with engineers, engineering managers, product managers, dev support teams, customer service teams, and most importantly, our clients.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to frame high-level business requirements across teams
- Seasoned at using Jira, Trello, or other agile requirements management tools
- 4+ years of experience in project management in the software/hardware industry, supporting a highly technical environment
- Experience managing complex projects or programs at scale.
- Proven experience managing cross-organizational programs and ability to set and hold teams and individuals to timelines and deliverables without explicit authority
- 2+ years of experience with a B2B or Mobile Apps business
- 2+ years product/program management experience, with a proven track record of leading large-scale tech programs to delivery and completion
- 2+ years experience in a leadership role with some level of P&L accountability
- Experience operating high scale mobile/web-applications
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.