At Curb, we are reimagining urban mobility. We take on the complex challenges that come with building the mobility network of the future. Our products efficiently and reliably move people by engaging drivers, businesses, transportation operators and regulators.
Our teams are lean, agile, and execution focused. At Curb, you will ship features every few weeks- features that impact millions of riders. You will experience the addictive thrill that comes with building products that operate at scale, and you’ll learn every step along the way. If you are curious, passionate, and are looking for a collaborative environment where you can feel the impact of your work everyday, join us.
Our Vehicle & Driver Systems team is looking for a Program Manager. This role is embedded in the teams that build the products that drivers and riders use in the vehicle. Products include Android apps that are mounted on the dash, rider-facing payment solutions, and cloud products that manage processing and dispersing payments. This is a highly execution focused role. Successful candidates will have a strong technical background, be detail-oriented, have excellent problem-solving abilities, strong business judgment, demonstrated experience leading cross-functional team, and strong communication abilities with a deep appreciation for delivering on schedule. You will be responsible for identifying the stakeholders, driving to set roadmaps for the products and program, driving delivery, managing reporting status, and holding the bar on product quality. Program managers handle complex inter-team dependencies and bridge the gaps in technical management. You will need to work with many teams across product sets and cooperate effectively with engineers, engineering managers, product managers, dev support teams, and customer service teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, other related fields, or equivalent experience
- Sound understanding of Agile Methodologies and ability to serve as a scrum master a big plus
- Seasoned at using Jira, Trello, or other agile requirements management tools
- 3+ years of experience in project management in the software/hardware industry, supporting a highly technical environment
- Experience managing complex projects or programs at scale.
- Proven experience managing cross-organizational programs and ability to set and hold teams and individuals to timelines and deliverables without explicit authority
- 2+ years of experience in the payments industry
- 2+ years of software engineering experience, with a proven track record of leading large-scale, web-related projects to delivery and completion
- Experienced at working closely with product managers and designers.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical leadership role
- Experience designing and operating high-scale mobile/web-applications and/or web services in production
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, operating system principles, networking, and software development best practices
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.