We are a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company, comprised of energetic, talented individuals with deep roots in the taxi and for-hire industry. We build products that solve evolving transportation challenges for drivers and passengers. Help us reimagine urban mobility and power the transportation network of tomorrow.
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist to handle all technical and network support needs in our Long Island City, NY headquarters.
- Installs, configures, updates and troubleshoots computer, network, hardware and software systems, and provides technical assistance and training to system users.
- Performs network troubleshooting to resolve and diagnose common network problems.
- Provides users with network technical support and provides recommendations on hardware needs.
- Responds to client inquiries in-person and via telephone concerning systems operation.
- Diagnoses system hardware and software problems.
- Handles phone system diagnostics, mobile and telecommunications related issues.
- Manages and installs network wiring.
- 5+ years related experience in an IT or technical support role
- Experience with VMware
- Proficient with both Mac and PC operating systems
- Light networking experience
- Comfort providing smartphone support
- Ability to work independently
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.